Sugar and egg free fluffy pancakes!! Perfect food option for baby lead weaning & toddlers!
Pancake is often one of my favourite food when it comes to serving my children. Pancake is a perfect food option for breakfast or lunch as it is simple and fast to make. They are nutritious as it load with good healthy ingredients. It is also super delicious pairing with fruits, or fills with spreads such as peanut butter, jams, chocolate, maple, honey etc even with bacon and ice creams! YUMMY 😋
There are many types of different pancakes recipes. The one that I’m making today is Mini Raspberry Pancakes, perfect size for BLW and older children. This pancake is soft and cute with a little radiant pink from the raspberry, making the pancakes more appealing to the little one. The ingredients I’m using is banana, raspberries, oatmeal, flour and milk. I’m using formula milk as I have a baby under 1, you can use cow milk as a replacement. No sugar and egg in this recipe!! The natural sweetness came from the banana and raspberry, super healthy and tasty.
This recipe can make a dozen of mini pancakes, more than enough to serve my 2 little monsters. Feel free to double the portions if you like to serve your others family members or have it as a snack later! It’s good to be refrigerate for a day or two.
|Preparation Time : 5 minutes||Cooking Time : 5 minutes||Serving : 12 mini pancakes|
– 1 small ripe banana (mashed)
– 2/3 cup raspberries
– 1/4 cup milk (formula or cow milk)
– 1 tsp olive oil
– 1/4 cup rolled oats (finely blend)
– 1/4 cup self-raising flour
- Mix mashed banana, raspberries, rolled oats and milk in a bowl. Blend it with hand blender until fine. Add in oil and self- raising flour and stir until well combined.
- Heat up a non stick pan on medium low heat (without oil), pour a tablespoon of batter for each pancake. Each batch I made 6 pancakes, lower the heat and cook for around 2 minutes until you see bubbles pop through the batter, turn the side and cook for another minute. Be careful to not over brown the pancake.
- Serve warm with some fresh fruits.
Thanks for stopping by!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to hear how it went in the comments below. Snap a photo and tag @dreamtocookblog with #dreamtocook❤ if you have an Instagram account. I love seeing your creations!