Rainbow (mix vegetables) basil beef with rice. A simple and delicious recipe to serve your family this winter. This protein rich recipe is pair along with a good variety of vegetables that’s give you a balanced dietary that you required!
As per my previous post of 15 minutes Thai Basil Steaks, I have hence made this rainbow basil beef with rice. I added extra vegetables to serve along with the steak and steam rice to make a hearty and healthy dinner. Please check out the link above for Thai basil steaks recipe.
|Preparation Time : 10 minutes||Cooking Time : 40 minutes||Serve : 4|
– 2 cup of rice
– 4 basil steaks, refer to recipe Thai Basil Steaks
– 1 carrot, thinly sliced
– 1 red capsicum, sliced
– 1 yellow capsicum, sliced
– 1 1/2 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
– 1 cup green beans, sliced
– vegetable oil for stir fry
– salt to taste
– extra basil to serve
– red chillies (optional)
– white sesame seeds, toasted (to sprinkle)
- Cook rice according to packet instruction.
- Prepare and cut all the vegetables.
- Heat up a pan, drizzle a tsp of vegetable oil, gently stir and cook each vegetable for 1-2 minutes. Repeat the step until each vegetable are cooked. Place vegetables on a plate separately.
- Cook the basil beef as per recipe Thai basil steaks, slice the beefs.
- Place cooked steam rice in 4 separate bowls, nicely allocate the vegetables and sliced beef on top of the rice. Drizzle basil beef sauce, then top with fresh cut chillies and sprinkle toasted sesame seed. Serve warm
Thanks for stopping by!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to hear how it went in the comments below. Snap a photo and tag @dreamtocookblog with #dreamtocook❤ if you have an Instagram account. I love seeing your creations!
MADE THIS RECIPE AND LOVE IT?
5 thoughts on “Rainbow (mix vegetables) basil beef with rice”
Very colorful and super delicious 😋
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you 🙂 I like it with the chillies, spicy and yummy!