Prawn Tortilla Pizza. This is an easy and quick pizza recipe that helps you to put a meal on your dining table in no time. A perfect lunch idea that is simple and delicious. Unlike the traditional pizza base, you don’t have to make the pizza dough that required extra work like kneading and resting time. You can simply used any leftover tortilla wraps to make this recipe.
The main ingredients in this recipe is Prawn. I’m using fresh banana prawns, you can use any types of prawn or even the frozen prawns. I also added potatoes, peas and red capsicum (bell pepper) in the pizza. To make the pizza, just place the wrap on your pizza tray ( I’m using a pie pan) and load with all the topping, pop it into the oven to bake. I did however slightly saute the prawns with garlic. This is an extra step that you can opt out!
|Preparation Time: 10 minutes||Cooking Time : 20 minutes||Serve – 8 slices|
– 2 tortilla wrap
– 15 medium size prawns, peeled (marinade with salt and pepper)
– 2 gloves garlic, minced
– 3 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
– 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
– 1/4 cup, 125ml frozen baby peas
– 1 cup, 250ml cheddar cheese
– barbeque sauce and tomato sauce for spreading
- Preheat oven 200 C
- Peel and slice potatoes, slice capsicum and remove prawn shells and clean vein.
- Marinade prawns with salt and pepper, set aside.
- On a pizza tray, lay tortilla wrap then spread barbeque and tomato sauce. Top all the vegetables on top and bake for 10 minutes.
- At the same time, saute garlic in a hot pan with some vegetable oil, add in prawns and stir fry for a minute until prawns slightly pink but not cooked.
- Check the potatoes to see if it slightly soften, then add prawns and sprinkle cheese all over the surface. Reduce heat to 180 C, continue cook for another 10 minutes until cheese turned golden. Remove from oven and let’s cool for 5 minutes and serve warm.
Thanks for stopping by!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to hear how it went in the comments below. Snap a photo and tag @dreamtocookblog with #dreamtocook❤. I love seeing your creations!