No bake dessert that no one can resist! Simple to make with no bake method!
Mousse base dessert is always so classic. It is light and airy, not overly sweet that you always ask for more. This dessert normally listed on a fine dining menu or a buffet style restaurants. Elegant, gorgeous and luxurious delicious!!! Definitely an eye catching dessert that you could not resist once you taste it!
Good news! This luxurious dessert is very simple to make with no bake method! Another no bake dessert recipe to impress your guests after you tried the Jelly fruits cake and Vegan coconut sago pudding with fruits! It takes no more than 30 minutes to make, so surely your one and only last minute dessert option!
This recipe can make 9 mini cup mousse or 4 standard glass.
There are 2 parts of this recipe. The matcha chocolate cup and the mousse itself.
Match cup required:
- white chocolate melt
- matcha powder
- chocolate molds
- heavy cream
- cocoa powder
Finally, with raspberry fruits as topping!!!!
|Preparation Time: 25 minutes||Cooking Time : 3 minutes||Serve : 4 glass or 9 mini cup|
|Matcha cup ingredients:|
– 1 cup, 250ml white chocolate melt
– 1 tbsp matcha powder
– 300ml heavy cream, whipped
– 1/4 cup, 60ml sugar
– 2 tbsp cocoa powder
-1/2 cup, 125ml Raspberries
- Put white chocolate in a heat proof glass bowl, place over simmering water, stir until almost melt. Turn off the heat, continue stir until fully melt. Do not over cook the chocolate. Another option : just place it in the microwave for about 25 sec, add another 10 sec if required and stir to melt.
- Add matcha powder and stir to combined.
- Fill melted chocolate in each silicone mold, about 1/2 cup and rotate to coat all the side. Turn the mold up side down to set, approximately 5 minutes. To speed up the process, place in the refrigerator to set. Once set. scrape to clean the edge and remove the chocolate from the mold.
- To prepare the mousse, whip the heavy cream and sugar on high speed in a mixer for 5 minutes or until frothy and thick. Stir in cocoa powder and mix well.
- Transfer the chocolate mousse in a piping bag.
- Pipe a base layer of mousse in the glass, top with matcha chocolate cup, pipe and fill the cup then top with raspberry. Serve straightaway or you can chill it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Thanks for stopping by!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to hear how it went in the comments below. Snap a photo and tag @dreamtocookblog with #dreamtocook❤. I love seeing your creations!