This Keto zucchini and carrot fritters could be your next meal idea for your BLW baby and toddler. It is gluten free as I opt out flour and replace it with almond meal. This fritter can be serve as a savoury breakfast, simple lunch or even as a appetiser for your guests who are gluten intolerance.
This recipe can make about 10 small fritters which is suitable for children. If you serve this to your family members or guests who might required more, simply multiply the amount.
|Preparation Time : 10 minutes||Cooking Time : 10 minute||Serve : 10 mini fritters|
– 2 medium zucchini, grated
– 1 carrot, grated
– 3 tbsp almond meal
– 1 egg
– 1/2 cup, 125ml cheddar cheese
– 1 tsp nutmeg powder
– vegetable oil for frying (I used rice bran oil)
- Grate zucchini and carrot. Use a clean muslin wrap to squeeze out the juice.
- In a bowl, add drained zucchini and carrot, almond meal, egg, cheese, nutmeg and mix well.
- Heat up a pan with some oil, add 1 – 1 1/2 spoonful of the mixture in the pan, push it gently into a round flat shape, repeat until the pan is full. I made 6 in one batch.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes for the mixture to seal, gently flip over and cook for another 2-3 minutes until it cooked through. Serve warm!
Thanks for stopping by!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to hear how it went in the comments below. Snap a photo and tag @dreamtocookblog with #dreamtocook❤ if you have an Instagram account. I love seeing your creations!