Juicy and flavourful vegan tomato curls pasta. Simple and delicious mid week meal idea to feed your family!
This simple and delicious Vegan Tomato Pasta recipe is ready in 15 minutes. Curls pasta cooked in garlic and oregano tomato sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese is so classic and easy to make. This pasta recipe is also BLW friendly and are suitable for baby from 8 months onward. Your new favourite week-night recipe is up for grab!
|Preparation Time: 5 minutes||Cooking Time : 10 minutes||Serve : 4|
-1 packet of 400g Curls pasta
– 2 large tomatoes, cubed or 250g of cherry tomatoes halved
– 1 onion, finely chopped
– 4 gloves of garlic, minced
– 400g of salt free and sugar free tomato paste
– 1 tsp oregano
– 100g vegan mozzarella cheese
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– extra vegan Parmesan cheese to sprinkle
– chilli flakes to sprinkle (optional)
– salt and pepper to taste*
* add salt & pepper after you have taken out your baby portion.
- Heat up water in a pot, boil pasta according to packet instruction. About 10 minutes approx.
- While waiting for pasta to cook, prepare and cut all the other ingredients.
- Heat up oil in a pan/wok, add onion and saute for 1-2 minutes until soften and slightly brown. Add garlic, fresh tomatoes and oregano and cook for another minute.
- Add tomato paste and allows to simmer for 2-3 minutes with lid closed. Transfer cooked pasta and mozzarella into the pan and stir well until cheese is melt.
- Turn off heat and divide pasta onto the serving plate. Top with parmesan and chilli flakes and enjoy!
You may also like my others quick dinner meal recipe:
Thanks for stopping by!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to hear how it went in the comments below. Snap a photo and tag @dreamtocookblog with #dreamtocook❤ if you have an Instagram account. I love seeing your creations!
4 thoughts on “15 minutes Vegan Tomato Curls Pasta”