Sweet and crunchy pepita raisin muffins are the greatest breakfast choice. These muffins are an easy grab-and-go snack/breakfast that you can enjoy it anywhere, anytime!
PEPITA RAISIN MUFFINS
Have a mid-week sweet craving and want something fast? This muffins recipe is your quick solution. You get to enjoy these homemade fresh from oven muffins within 30 minutes. Take one or may be a couple with you before you leave your house! Breakfast on the go!
You really can’t go wrong with muffin fills with raisin and pepita. You get to taste the sweet flavour and crunchy texture from the hot baked muffins, what’s not to love?
If you love tossing raisin on your breakfast cereal bowl like me, this raisin muffins is surely your next favourite breakfast option. Make a batch and stock up in your freezer for emergency.
Looking for another muffin recipe? Check out Double Chocolate Chips Muffins.
LET’S LOOK AT WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE PEPITA RAISIN MUFFINS!
- Plain flour
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Orange Juice
- Vegetable Oil
- 10 muffin cups
Thanks for stopping by!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to hear how it went in the comments below. Snap a photo and tag @dreamtocookblog with #dreamtocook❤. I love seeing your creations!
MADE THIS RECIPE AND LOVE IT?
If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your friends and family or on social media! Thank you so much for visiting my blog 😊
The best homemade muffins recipe with pepita and raisin. This is the most delicious and healthy breakfast choice for you. Make your own muffins in 30 minutes!
PEPITA RAISIN MUFFINS
|Prep time: 10 minutes||cooking time: 20 minutes||serve: 10|
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1 egg
– 3/4 cup orange juice
– 1/4 cup vegetable oil
– 3/4 cup raisin
– 1/4 cup pepita
|– Preheat oven to 200C, grease your muffin pan or place muffin cups in the pan. Set aside.|
– In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, stir well and set aside.
– Beat egg and sugar in a cake mixer on high speed for 2 minutes or until colour is lighten. Add orange juice and oil and beat for another minute.
– Incorporate the dry ingredients into the cake mixture and beat on low speed until it combined and smooth.
– Fold in raisin and pepita, stir well.
– Spoon batter into muffin cup for 3/4 full. Transfer to oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until you check with toothpick and it comes out clean.
– Place muffins on a cooling rack and serve warm. Enjoy!