Quick, simple and delicious Chinese Mango Pudding topped with fresh mango, blueberry and shredded coconut! A perfect after meal dessert!
Chinese Mango Pudding, made by using 5 simple ingredients! This Asian style dessert is vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free. It often served as an after meal dessert in the Chinese Yum Cha restaurants with it light and fruity texture. You can also have it as breakfast or even as a healthy snack! Chilled, light and sweet in flavour making this incredible mango pudding irresistible!
More pudding recipe:
LET’S LOOK AT WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE CHINESE MANGO PUDDING
- Mango puree
- Agar agar powder
- Coconut milk
Thanks for stopping by!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to hear how it went in the comments below. Snap a photo and tag @dreamtocookblog with #dreamtocook❤. I love seeing your creations!
MADE THIS RECIPE AND LOVE IT?
If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your friends and family or on social media! Thank you so much for visiting my blog 😊
Chinese Mango Pudding. This inviting dessert made with mango puree, agar agar powder and coconut milk is suitable for all occasions! Light, indulgence with fruity mango flavour topped with fresh mango, blueberries and shredded coconut, an enjoyable treat that take no longer than 10 minutes to prepare!
Braised lamb shanks with instant pot
|Prep time: 5 minutes||cooking time: 5 minutes||serve: 5|
– 1 cup mango puree
– 1 cup water
– 1/4-1/2 cup sugar, according to your sweetness level
– 1 tbsp agar agar powder
– 400ml canned coconut milk
– Extra Mango in cubed
– Handful of shredded coconut
– Mint leaves (optional)
|– In a blender, blend your mango until smooth. |
– In a saucepan, add water, sugar and agar agar powder, whisk well and turn on heat until water is boiling. Stir constantly until sugar and agar agar powder is fully dissolved. Turn off heat.
– Add mango puree and coconut milk, stir mixture until well combined.
– Evenly distribute pudding mixture into cups. Let them cool lightly before refrigerator for 2 hours or until set.
– Top with mango and blueberries, sprinkle shredded coconut and enjoy it chilled!