This NO-FAIL banana bread loaf is super EASY to make. Fluffy, moist and packs with sweet banana flavour, it soon becomes your top bread choice. A great way to use up ripe bananas too!
Super moist NO-FAIL banana bread loaf!!! This banana bread recipe is so classic, delicious yet super easy to make. Our family’s all time favourite bread recipe that’s only require 10 minutes preparation time. You can make it anytime of the day and enjoy it an hour later!
Do you want a cafe-style banana bread loaf from a very forgiving recipe?
Well, this basic NO-FAIL banana bread loaf recipe is for you. Unlike others bread recipe that’s required yeast as the leavening agents, this bread recipe is only using self-raising flour with baking soda, making it the easiest bread recipe ever.
How to store the leftover?
This banana bread loaf is freezer friendly. Once you cool it down completely, slice and wrap them up in a plastic wrap, seal bag or place them in an airtight container and they can last in the freezer for up to 2 months. Before consume, remove them from the freezer and let’s sit at the bench top to defrost at the room temperature. You can also reheat the bread by place it in the toaster or reheat them in the oven for 10 minutes at 180°C.
LET’S LOOK AT WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS NO-FAIL BANANA BREAD LOAF!
- Ripe bananas
- Self-raising flour OR All-purpose flour + baking powder
- Baking soda
- Dark brown sugar OR white sugar
- Butter of your choice
- Lemon juice
- Milk of your choice
HOW TO MAKE NO-FAIL BANANA BREAD LOAF
In a small bowl, mash 2 ripe bananas with a fork. Reserve and halve the third banana.
In a large bowl, sift flour, baking soda and salt.
Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer.
Add sugar and beat until mixture is well combined and eggs are lighten in colour.
Add softened butter and lemon juice, beat until mixture is smooth and creamy.
Stir in mashed bananas.
Add half of the dry ingredients.
Add half of milk.
Repeat by adding the remaining dry ingredient and milk. Mix until mixture is well combined. Pour into a greased bread pan.
Top with sliced banana and bake in the preheated oven at 180°C for 45 minutes until top is brown and cooked through.
Thanks for stopping by!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to hear how it went in the comments below. Snap a photo and tag @dreamtocookblog with #dreamtocook❤ if you have an Instagram account. I love seeing your creations!
MADE THIS RECIPE AND LOVE IT?
MADE THIS RECIPE AND LOVE IT?
If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your friends and family or on social media! Thank you so much for visiting my blog 😊
This NO-FAIL banana bread loaf is super EASY to make. Fluffy, moist and packs with sweet banana flavour, it soon becomes your top bread choice. A great way to use up ripe bananas too! Perfect breakfast option and freezer friendly food.
NO-FAIL BANANA BREAD LOAF
|Prep time: 10 minutes||cooking time: 45 minutes||serve: 1 LOAF/10 SLICES|
– 3 very ripe bananas
– 1 1/2 cup self-raising flour
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 2 eggs, whisked
– 1 cup dark brown sugar
– 80g softened unsalted butter
– 1 tbsp lemon juice
– 1/2 cup milk
|– Preheat oven to 180°C, grease the bread pan.|
– In a small bowl, mash 2 very ripe bananas and set aside. Halved the third banana, place on a plate.
– In a large bowl, sift flour, baking soda, add in salt and whisk well.
– Place eggs in a mixer bowl, beat on high speed for one minute. Slowly add in sugar and continue beat until mixture is lighten in colour about 2 minutes,
– Add soften butter and lemon juice, beat until mixture is smooth and creamy.
– Stir in mash bananas. Add half of the dry ingredient, beat on low speed for 30 seconds, add half of the milk, beat for another 30 second. Repeat the remaining dry ingredients and milk, beat until mixture is well combined.
-Gently pour the batter into the greased bread pan, smooth the top with a spatula.
– Place the halved banana on top of the batter, gently press it down.
– Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.