Easy and quick pasta stir fry recipe to serve a family of 4
Another pasta night for my family. My boy is a pasta fan, he can easily double his meal portion if we have a pasta for dinner. Big boy and obviously growing well 🤣
I normally cook a full packet of 500g pasta for dinner so whatever left over can goes to the husband’s lunch box! Next day’s lunch sorted! I like to cook pasta with pork either in tomato, mushroom or wine sauce. Tonight, I’m preparing fusilli with asian style stir fry!
If you like this stir fry fusilli, you might also want to check out my Stir Fry Black Pepper Lamb with Penne.
This recipe take 5 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook so dinner is ready to serve in 20 minutes! Quick and simple!
|Preparation time : 5 minutes||Cooking Time : 15 minutes||Serving : 4|
– 1 packet of 500g fusilli
– 200g ground/mince pork
– 1 onion, sliced
– 2 glove of garlice, finely chopped
– few slices of ginger
– 1 carrot, thinly slice
– 1 cup chopped cabbage
– 1 cup green bean
– 2 tomato, diced
– 2 tbsp oil
– 2 tbsp soy sauce
– 1 tbsp fish sauce
– 1 tsp sugar
– 2 tbsp tomato paste
– salt and pepper to taste (optional)
– bird eyes chillies to serve (optional)
- In a pot, boil water and cook fusilli for 10 minutes.
- At the same time, in a small bowl, add in the sauces ingredients and whisk well
- Heat up wok with oil, when the oil is hot add onion, garlic and ginger and saute for 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add pork mince to the wok turn to high heat, stir and cook until the pork is slightly brown. Add in all the vegetables except tomatoes and stir for another minute, pour in the sauce mixture and continue stirring.
- Add diced tomato and cover the lid, simmer for another 2 minutes until cook.
- Check if the fusilli cooked through, use a strainer to evenly divide the pasta into the serving bowls/plates.
- Place vegetables and pork stir fry on each bowls, sprinkles with spring onion and chilli if desired. Serve warm and enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to hear how it went in the comments below. Snap a photo and tag @dreamtocookblog with #dreamtocook❤ if you have an Instagram account. I love seeing your creations!